Book Your Axe Throwing Session Online!
NEXT AXE THROWING LEAGUE - Wednesdays, 7-9pm, February 10-March 31
$125 per person | 3 matches per week for 7 weeks | seeded tournament on 8th week
Prizes - Ironmonger Gift Card | Trophy | Name on Wall of Fame
SIGN UP by clicking the BOOK AXE THROWING button on this page.
In order for us to manage social distancing,
Private Events and Private Lanes are currently unavailable as an online booking options.
Please email us for special arrangements for groups, so we can plan for social distancing.
Please email AxeThrowing.Ironmonger@gmail.com for Private Event Inquiries.
For the time being, any lane booked is considered to be private for that reservation.
Popular in Europe and Canada for years, the fast-growing sport of Axe Throwing has made its way to Ironmonger Brewing Company, where we offer a unique experience for beer lovers and axe throwers alike – with the best of both in one great location.
Axe throwing is a great way to blow off a little steam after a long day’s work, or to connect with friends and family over a thrilling activity. Ironmonger Taproom + Axe Throwing is also a great place to hold company parties, team building events, or to celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and more.
No experience? No worries! Our trained and experienced coaches will teach you the basics of safety, throwing technique, house rules, and games, and will have you hitting the target in no time. Safety is our top priority, so over-indulging while you throw is strictly prohibited. Coaches have sole discretion over who can throw, based on behavior.
CLOSED-TOED SHOES are REQUIRED.
Outside food is allowed.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled time for check-in process, EXCEPT first time slot of the day.
Walk-ins are welcome with 30 minutes notice (EXCEPT first time slot of day), if space is available.
$40/Person, 2 Hr Session
$25/Person, 1 Hr Session
Includes 1st pour (excludes over 8% ABV)
Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted
Our Lanes consist of 2 Targets
Due to COVID, Max of 4 People per Lane
Reservations are currently unavailable for Private Lanes, or Private Events options.
Email us at AxeThrowing.Ironmonger@gmail.com for special group requests and help booking them.
Taxes, Fees, and Tips NOT Included
Tips for quality service are appreciated and may be paid by cash or credit.
- Min Age: 18, Without Parent Supervision
- Age 12-17, Parent Supervision required
- ID Required
- Review Waiver in Advance; Sign waiver list upon Arrival Required (no need to print)
- Closed-Toed Shoes Required
- Arrive 30 minutes prior for check-in, EXCEPT first time slot each day.
- Time CANNOT be extended for Late Arrivals, Unless Space Permits.
- Play is at Sole Discrection of Coaches/Managemenet, Based on Evaluation of Participants' Behavior.
- No Refunds for Cancelled Play, Due to Cause
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
- Sales are final. Should something unexpected arise, we will work with you to reschedule. Call for assistance.
- Walk-Ins Wecome if Space Permits